There are three easy ways to register:
- Register Online: Register Online Now! (Coming Soon)
- Register by Fax: Download Non-Buyer Registration Form (pdf) (Coming Soon)
- Register by Mail: Download Non-Buyer Registration Form (pdf) (Coming Soon)
Who is considered a Non-Buyer?
Non-Buyers are attendees that fall under one of the following categories (each must be related to the Shoes and /or Accessories Industry):
- Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer of finished goods
- Component Supplier
- Service Provider
- Importer/Exporter of finished goods
- Retail Services & Technology
- Product Design Services
- Advertising Sales
- Freight Forwarding/Shipping Services
- Financial Services
All Non-Buyers must register and provide business credentials as listed above for show entry. Entry fee payment information is captured during registration, yet won't be processed until your credentials have been approved.
Exhibitors With Children
Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted in the exhibit suites at any time. Please note: Waivers will no longer be issued. A non-employee spouse or family member above the age of 16 accompanying a qualified buyer can obtain a Guest badge but cannot pre-register. They must register on-site. At on-site registration, both the Guest as well as the qualified buyer must show ID indicating that they live at the same address.