- Register Online: Register now for the July 2008 Show!
- Register by Fax or Mail: If you have registered for previous WSA Show, click here:Download Buyer Registration Form (pdf)(Coming Soon) , OR, if you have never registered for the WSA Show, click here: Download the New Buyer Registration Application (pdf)(Coming Soon)
Tips For Buyers New To The WSA Show- click here
Non-Buyers/Suppliers- click here
Who Should Attend The WSA Show?
The WSA Show is for qualified buyers of footwear and related accessories. Please note that The WSA Show is not open to the public. New attendees will be required to submit a Registration Application that includes two types of business credentials to confirm their professional involvement in the retail industry. Buyers are encouraged to bring business colleagues from within their retail company to this dynamic show.
What Qualifying Credentials Are Needed To Attend?
Acceptable credentials include:
- Business license
- Business card which clearly shows your status as a retail owner, manager, planner, merchandiser, or buyer
- Lease with your business name
- Resale number/tax id number
- Bank statement with your name and your business name
- Letter from a manufacturer/exhibitor stating that you have a confirmed appointment at the show (must be on manufacturer's letterhead.)
- Invoice from a footwear or accessories manufacturer
Exhibitors With Children
Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted on the exhibit floor or in the exhibit suites. Please note: Waivers will no longer be issued. A non-employee spouse or family member above the age of 16 accompanying a qualified buyer can obtain a Guest badge but cannot pre-register. They must register on-site. At on-site registration, both the Guest as well as the qualified buyer must show ID indicating that they live at the same address.