Important Connections. Qualified Buyers. International Exposure.
Click here to download July 2008 Exhibit Contract
Click here to download February 2009 Exhibit Contract
Download the Exhibitor Prospectus
Just what you need to expand your markets and market share.
Simply stated, The WSA Show is a marketing must. A strategic necessity. A sales essential. No other event gives you just what you need to build your brand, launch new lines and land new accounts. Invest four days in the industry’s most important selling event and discover what your competition already knows: serious buyers with serious budgets are here.
- The WSA Show delivers the largest concentration of buying power in the global footwear and accessories industry.
- WSA attendees represent the most important footwear and accessories buyers in the world. 97 percent took buying action at the show and 94 percent of attendees hold management positions with purchasing authority. Take a look at our attendee profile:
- Attendees with major buying power and decision-making authority are represented in huge numbers at The WSA Show:
41% Buyers/ GMMs/ DMMs
39% Presidents/ Vice Presidents/ Owners
8% Merchandisers/ Store Managers/ Sourcing Directors/ Others
7% General Managers/ Corporate Executives
5% Purchasing Directors/ Sales/ Marketing Directors/ Advertising Display Directors
The wide scope of buyers, represent every specialty and market segment in the footwear and accessories industry:
30% Specialty independent footwear retailers
16% Boutiques (apparel with footwear)
16% Mass merchandisers/discounters
10% Specialty chain footwear retailers
8% Buying offices/other
8% Department Stores
7% Mail order/catalog/ecommerce/company/factory outlet
5% Athletic/general sporting goods retailers
- The average WSA attendee generates $8.5 million in annual footwear sales and attends no other event.
- More than 200 of the world's leading business-to-business consumer and fashion press are here looking for hot new lines, rising stars and emerging trends in this vibrant global business.
If you're serious about success in the world of footwear and accessories, reserve your space today.
Statistics: ebrain Market Research, August 2006